Friday, December 15, 2006

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane

Ok, so I'm not really leaving on a jet plane, but I officially start my holiday vacation in 2 hours and 48 minutes. No work for 11 days. Yeah! I'm looking forward to spending time with my two adorable boys. We are planning on making cookies, going to see Charlotte's Web and finishing our Christmas shopping.

Speaking of Christmas shopping, today is the last day to order books from Amazon that qualify for super savings with no shipping charges. This is the order I placed today:

For my two year old - Tools by Taro Muira and I'm Dirty by Kate McMullan because he's really into tools and backhoes this one was a no-brainer.

For my five year old - Adele & Simon by Barbara McClintock and Pancakes for Supper by Anne Isaacs. We both loved reading Adele & Simon together, because having been a French major long ago, I loved the Paris connection and Pancakes are our favorite breakfast!

For my eleven year old niece - Each Little Bird that Sings by Deborah Wiles and Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. She had a difficult year fitting into middle school and she lost 2 family pets this year. Ouch. Hope these books will help.

No comments: