Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Webkinz are taking over the world

My kids received Webkinz for Christmas and the whole family, even my husband, is now addicted to playing with them in their virtual homes on the Web. I like to feed them and take them to the doctor. My husband likes playing the games and my son enjoys spending his hard earned kinzcash buying furniture for his monkey's bedroom.
I know we're not the only ones because I see young girls and boys doing the exact same thing on each of our internet computers at my library. These little, furry, beany-baby type animals are invading and I know it won't be long before they're popping up in McDonald's Happy Meals. Don't say I didn't warn you. I'm just trying to figure out how to harness this mania into a program for my library. Any ideas?

No comments: